New York /
At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build community around the calendar. We’re starting in high school and help tens of thousands of users manage their time and stay better connected with friends. The majority of our users are active daily. We’ve raised more than $44 million in funding from General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Coatue, Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, Dara Khosrowshahi, Dick Costolo and Adam Bain’s 01 Advisors, Elad Gil, Hadi Partovi, Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, and other top venture investors. If you’re looking to drive a major impact on an energetic and ambitious team, come join us!
To learn more about Saturn’s products on iOS, Android, and Web, visit joinsaturn.com.
Saturn is a design-led company. This starts with product leadership, and it is critical for the role to have strong empathy and understanding of the audience we are serving - high school and college students. You must immerse yourself in their psychology, culture, emotions, and always be thinking of solutions to everyday problems that these users face - both when dealing with time management, as well as social behaviors.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Partnering with designers, engineers, and the CEO to develop and execute a compelling product vision and strategy
- Own and drive the vision of a specific feature set - being a leader in the team
- Analyze product analytics and create actionable solutions, often leveraging A/B testing
- Execute the product development process by gathering requirements, writing specs, creating wireframes, conducting user studies, and coordinating marketing and launch plans.
To Succeed You'll Need
- To be a self-starter, driven, and very hard-working
- To use a data-informed approach to problem-solving, while still relying on gut instincts
- A strong attention to detail, performance, usability and reliability
- A growth mindset, willingness to consistently push the limits to grow the overall business
- A desire to build for the long term, valuing patterns and structures that allow for flexibility in an evolving product
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to mentor and motivate team members
- To be energetic, committed, and enthusiastic - these qualities tie us together at Saturn
You Should Have
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience, ideally at a consumer technology company
- Managed or strongly collaborated with multiple product designers and engineers
- Experience telling stories through data
- Experience in Figma, Sketch, XD or other design tools
- Experience in Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, or equivalent
- Ability to create amazing products while maintaining usability
- Understanding of design systems and working with them
- Strong process skills to keep to timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.