New York /
Saturn is looking for a Designer with extensive experience at the intersection of community management, community engagement and UI design.
As a core part of the team, you will be responsible for content creation that will live within Saturn’s Ecosystem of Ambassadors, various social platforms, and outward facing comms. This will include design explorations around layouts, social media assets, as well as developing guidelines that enable designers and community managers to quickly and efficiently execute on ideas and visuals.
You need to be willing to challenge the status quo and find creative ways to grab a user’s attention.
At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build community around the calendar. We’re starting in high school and help tens of thousands of users manage their time and stay better connected with friends. The majority of our users are active daily. We’ve raised more than $44 million in funding from General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Coatue, Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, Dara Khosrowshahi, Dick Costolo and Adam Bain’s 01 Advisors, Elad Gil, Hadi Partovi, Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, and other top venture investors. If you’re looking to drive a major impact on an energetic and ambitious team, come join us!
To learn more about Saturn’s products on iOS, Android, and Web, visit joinsaturn.com.
- Design, edit, test and improve content that increases awareness for Saturn.
- This includes product mockups, motion design, educational materials, tutorials, and other content across
- Saturn’s product and ambassador experiences.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite, and/or other design tools.
- Partner with Community Managers to launch strategic concepts
- Be proficient at sharing concepts, ideas and designs as well as providing feedback with professionalism and clarity
- Ability to multitask, and deliver on short-term and long-term goals, fulfilling design requests, and remaining flexible in a fast-moving environment
- Touch mid/lower funnel work - campaigns, email, landing pages, social, banners in addition to more tactical tasks - ad sizes, fleshing out existing pages, etc.
To Succeed You'll Need
- An outgoing personality, willing to spend all day engaged with Ambassadors and users
- A love for community creation, and passion for growing our current community
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field required
- 3+ years previous production and design experience preferred
- An advanced knowledge/experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and Figma
- An ability to work independently to see projects through
- The ability to use experience, resources, to interact and collaborate with other departments within the company to solve problems
- A demonstrated track record of creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills, while maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- To effectively communicate and work well in a team environment
Saturn celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.