Growth Marketing Analyst
The Growth Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Engineering, Product, & Customer Experience Teams in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, to accomplish company goals around customer conversion and retention. This person is responsible for marketing campaign data analysis, creating & testing email campaigns, assessing and reporting on marketing activity and performance, and initiating improvements to marketing & ad sales. The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure, have strong organizational skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
● Basic SQL knowledge
● Strong Excel skills - with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate data.
● Data-driven, results focused, with an impeccable attention to detail. Excellent judgment and ability to make recommendations and decisions.
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● Organize cross-channel campaign results and present analysis on campaign performance, effectiveness, and customer engagement.
● Report on actual email performance vs. forecast/external benchmarks.
● Conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed on marketing campaigns.
● Conduct A/B tests on the copy, layout, offers, and targeting of email promotions.
● Identify measures of success and report on the outcome across channels.
● Ensure data quality of email list through list monitoring and list upkeep.
This is a data-heavy role and you must feel comfortable working with data in Excel. Basic SQL knowledge is also key to this role.