Marketing and Communications – Web /
Location: Hobart, Tasmania (onsite only, no remote arrangement available)
About Savage Interactive
Savage Interactive are the creators of Procreate, the leading art application on iOS used by the world's top creative professionals and millions of artists world-wide. Our team is made up of a rare breed of people who are exceptionally driven and dedicated to helping people unleash their full artistic potential.
We stand by producing the highest quality of work and protecting creativity. We care about our work, our community, and most of all, each other. We’re looking for someone with the same level of care and hunger to join us on our journey to go beyond what exists now.
Design the next generation social interaction for creatives
At the heart of Procreate is our community. Procreate Folio is a platform where creatives can share their work in a friendly and inclusive environment. With an established and highly supportive community, we would like to grow Folio into the next generation social interaction platform for creatives.
User-first approach to design
We believe in making the lives of artists better.
To achieve this, our design approach emphasises user value and functionality. Our web experiences should be intuitive, clean and aesthetically pleasing.
Your role will focus on:
- Designing and maintaining consistent design principles across web experiences
- Identifying and solving problems through functional design
- Working as part of our web team and collaborating closely with web developers
We would love to see examples of work which demonstrate the following:
- Experience with creative softwares such as; Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Affinity
- Basic understanding of web or iOS development
- Familiarity with functional design principles
We value strong technical fundamentals and hunger to learn over qualifications. Don't hesitate to apply even if you're a self-taught designer or come from a non-traditional background!