Product Development /
Location: Hobart, Tasmania (onsite only, no remote arrangement available)
About Savage Interactive
Savage Interactive are the creators of Procreate, the leading art application on iOS used by the world's top creative professionals and millions of artists world-wide. Our team is passionate about making a positive change in the creative industry and making professional tools accessible to everyone.
We care about the quality of our work and are driven to deliver exceptional user experience. Most of all, we work in an environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves. We support each other and celebrate our collective successes.
Do the best work of your life
If you’re excited by deeply challenging technical problems, this is the place for you.
- You have the opportunity to help shape new technology and new experiences
- You will develop in C and Metal to optimise performance and latency, pushing the technical boundaries of iPad and iPhone
- We care about the quality of our work. Savage is dedicated to exceeding expectations and delighting our users
We would love to see your work
We value demonstrable passion and technical ability over qualifications. For this role, we will consider anyone who can demonstrate with a portfolio or examples of work:
- Proficiency in C (or similar)
- Experience in building high performance, low latency systems in areas including graphics engines, file systems, memory management, audio or video systems.
Our tech stack comprises C, Objective-C, Swift and Metal.