Product Development – Engineering /
Location: Hobart, Tasmania (onsite only, no remote arrangement available)
About Savage Interactive
Savage Interactive are the creators of Procreate, the leading art application on iOS used by the world's top creative professionals and millions of artists world-wide. Our team is passionate about making a positive change in the creative industry and making professional tools accessible to everyone.
We care about the quality of our work and are driven to deliver exceptional user experience. Most of all, we work in an environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves. We support each other and celebrate our collective successes.
Create beautiful experiences
Our Interface Engineers are the creators of delightful user experience. They are the reason why Procreate is deceptively powerful.
If you’re visually oriented with a desire to develop intuitive experiences, this is the place for you.
- You will create fully custom controls, aesthetically pleasing layouts, as well as seamless animations
- You have the opportunity to help shape new technology and new experiences
- You are valued for your intuitive senses and attention to detail
We would love to see your work
We value demonstrable passion and technical ability over qualifications. For this role, we will consider anyone who can demonstrate with a portfolio or examples of work in the following:
- iOS interface and native development, such as Swift, Objective-C, iOS UIKit. (Bonus points for building it programmatically)
- Eye for and attention to detail for beautiful and intuitive design
- Experience or passion to experiment with human gesture technology