Associate Engineer, POC Engineering
Sales – Sales Engineering - Sales POC /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
● Assist in sales and pre-sales process including working with PoCs, Custom
demos, Solution architecture design and technical presentations.
● Deployment, configuration, and integration of Saviynt IAM, Identity Governance
and Administration (IGA), Privilege Identity Management & Cloud Access
Governance solutions in client environment.
● Collate functional and technical requirements related to Identity Governance.
● Work with partners and customers to design ideal architecture for Saviynt
● Perform day to day management and administration activities to ensure project
IdM environments are online and operating optimally using Configuration,
Performance, and Capacity management best practices and standards
● Interact with software users to gather and analyze business requirements; make
sure Saviynt products / software systems comply with business requirements;
● In addition to being hands-on when it comes to configuring and working with the
Saviynt software, need the ability to supervise project analysts and technical staff
● Saviynt Product Evangelist
● Regularly provide solution feedback and competitive intel from the field to Saviynt
product management, solutions strategy, and marketing teams.
● Ramp and coach Solutions Engineers on solution demonstration, RFP responses
and presentations, technical overviews, POC scope management, and
● Up to 60% domestic travel and periodic International travel
- ● 5+ year’s experience working in Identity and Access Management domain
- ● Must have: Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- ● Degree in Computer Sciences or similar
- ● Expertise in any of the following IAM products – Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle
- Access Manager,
- ● Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Access Manager, Sailpoint, CA Siteminder, CA
- ● Novel Identity and Access Manager, etc.
- ● Development experience in Java
- ● Experience in SOAP and REST API’s
- ● Good understanding and working experience on LDAP technologies
- ● Very good experience in research and analysis of API’s for integrating
- ● Experience in basic Database operations and SQL queries
- ● Experience in deployment of applications in tomcat and other application servers
- ● Experience in operating systems – Windows and Unix
- ● Research and analysis of target application integration interfaces
- ● Excellent experience in integrating multiple applications with IAM solutions
- ● Design and prepare integration specifications for target applications
- ● Analyze and solve technical issues with minimal supervision
- ● Active participation in development, testing and production deployments
- ● Strong understanding of security fundamentals and technologies
- ● Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS
- applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box etc.
- ● Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc
- ● Peer collaboration
- ● Domain expertise - Privilege Access Management, Identity Governance and
- Administration, Application GRC, and/or, Cloud Security
- ● Exemplary communication and relationship skills (verbal, written, and presentations)
- ● Strong business and technical document creation skills (e.g. scope definition, proposals, architecture, and network diagrams, etc.)
- ● Technical knowledge and aptitude
- ● Exceptional listening skills
- ● Ability to influence others
- ● Presentation and group facilitation
- ● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ● Customer responsiveness
- ● Positive attitude
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!