Operations Manager, Cloud
Support – Customer Support /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Identify, debug and troubleshoot break fix issues and take it to a resolution
Automate the proactive detection and prevention of SLA breaches, outages, and issues, before it impacts customers
Configure observability and monitoring platforms to send actionable alerts, and create automated SOPs for such alerts
Provide Level 4 support for the system within agreed service levels
Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the services area
Provide daily/weekly report for overall health of the cloud platform and effectiveness of automation, monitoring for incident prevention and resolution
Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
Work closely with business teams and DevSecOps teams on for activities related to supporting the IAM service offerings
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, customer handling skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- Experience in a customer-facing role within a SaaS organization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems , cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of security and compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, SLAs Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Service Excellence
Good to have:
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge.
- ITIL Certification AWS or other public cloud deployment knowledge a plus
- Experience in any ticketing tools, automation tools Experience in 3 tier architecture and network architecture
- Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring – any monitoring tools
- Tools: Jira, ticketing tools such as Salesforce, Freshdesk
- Kubernetes, container technology (ex Docker, others)
- Understanding of SSL Certificates and SSO technologies
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!