Senior Engineer, Support Operations IGA
Support – Customer Support /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
This opportunity is in the Saviynt Labs organization. We design, build and run the leading Enterprise Identity solutions. Our product teams innovate industry leading solutions. The engineering teams design, build and run SaaS software built on leading edge technologies. We focus on engineering excellence and we attract the best talent in our industry. Our cloud services are built on AWS, GCP and Azure with a global presence. Our customers love what we do and work with us to build the future customer experience at scale.
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- Experience with ticketing system; Service Desk, Remedy, etc.
- Understanding of SLAs and the importance of being within SLAs
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support as an SME (on a rotational basis)
- Experience with documentation of policies and procedures
- 5+years of industry experience in design, development, customization,
- configuration, deployment preferably in any Identity Management and Governance products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, project-based work environment
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to dissect requirements into usable test cases and a test plan that covers
- new functionality, while keeping an eye on all other aspects that ensure full testing coverage
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE and SQL
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting
- Provide Level 2 support for the system within agreed service levels
- Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and
- Problem management processes for the service area
- Provide daily/weekly report for ticket status
- Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation,
- operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
- Help with operations after go-live, ensuring SLAs
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Work closely with business teams and DevSecOps teams on for activities related to supporting the IAM service offerings
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!