IAM/IGA Customer Success Manager
Professional Services – Professional Services /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will manage customer loyalty and adoption of Saviynt’s innovative products and services using our customers’ business objectives and priorities as the foundation of the work they perform. The CSM will be responsible for driving value-based outcomes by providing customer categorization, oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for increased service, and metrics analysis. In addition, the CSM will perform routine health checks and coordinate any required remediation to ensure our customers stay on track towards their goals. Optimal performance of this role results in greater customer happiness, retention, and expansion of Saviynt’s business -- all tied to a customer who is eager to recommend Saviynt to others.
WHAT YOU WILL DOING
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers after implementation.
- Manage the subscription renewal pipeline and maintain cognizance of customer health in order to proactively eliminate barriers to adoption and value.
- Participate with the Sales team to provide a strong customer-focused sales, orientation, and launch engagement process.
- Develop a deep, trusting relationship with customer key personnel and larger teams to seek and develop up-sell / cross-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings between customers and Saviynt cross-functional teams to solve problems and advance customer adoption; ensure post-meeting follow-ups and action-item completion.
- Monitor and identify product utilization trends, providing feedback to Saviynt cross-functional teams to support continuous improvement -- finding ways to better support customer use cases and corporate identity strategies.
- Communicate with implementation Partners supporting Saviynt customers and seek opportunities to improve outcomes and relationships in the context of customer adoption.
- Plan education for customers on new features and releases.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) required; cybersecurity and/or compliance background also very valuable.
- Strong knowledge of cloud, hybrid, and on-premise IT architectures and deployment models.
- History of being able to understand technical and complex software environments and bridge the gap in terms of communicating those concepts in language meaningful to the business; similarly, being able to translate business needs to potential technical solutions.
- Extensive experience in customer success management/account management for complex software implementations with Fortune 500 / Global 1000 companies across a variety of industries.
- Tenacious desire to see customers succeed and thrive.
- Previous experience within a customer success role within a SaaS organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships and work through potentially difficult challenges to achieve positive outcomes.
- Cheerful willingness to be a hands-on contributor and stay detail-focused while maintaining an outcome-based perspective.
- Experience in process improvement, decision-making, planning, analysis, and service excellence.
- Available to travel up to 70%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, learning and tremendous opportunities to grow and advance in your career. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Saviynt, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $150,000 to $200,000 annually.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Saviynt discretionary bonus plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!