Sr. Director (Application Access Governance) - Governance Risk & Compliance
Research and Development – Product Management - Product Management /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
WHAT YOU WILL DOING
- Owner for the Saviynt Solution for the Application Access Governance product which deals with Governance Risk and Compliance for critical applications such as SAP, EPIC, Oracle EBS, Workday, Salesforce etc.
- Collaborate with SMES and product owners for the other Saviynt Solutions – AAG, PAM, Enterprise Identity Cloud.
- Develop go-to-market plans for solutions areas and use cases within Saviynt
- Work closely with technical engineering and implementation teams to package the based product into a complete solution for customers.
- Work with Product Management, Customer and Partner feedback channels with a focus to developing scalable/repeatable products and solutions
- Analyze target market segments and design positioning and value propositions for each use case and focus area
- Develop a unified messaging framework for internal and external audiences, together with business development, Partner, Marketing, PR, and AR teams.
- Work with the sales team to understand gaps in solution and product areas and collaboratively work with the product management and engineering teams to close the gap through roadmap and release cycles
- Work with PMM teams for Competitive Analysis
- Design and implement campaigns, programs, and events that drive adoption and customer success; measure and communicate results
- Own and craft content for channels including documentation, training, web,social media, and events to put go-to-market plans into action
- Work with Sales and PMM to finalize pricing and positioning for solutions
- Scale go-to-market efforts through internal enablement activities
- Speak publicly at Company events, Saviynt Converge, customer and partner events
- Drive the product and solutions strategy for customer advisory board (CAB) for strategic customers.
- Work with engineering and feature product managers to reduce friction points that slow down or prevent customers from adopting the solution
WHAT YOU BRING
- 8+ year’s experience in Product Management or Solution Management
- Highly Preferred – Experience with Segregation of duties
- Highly Preferred – Experience with standard control frameworks
- Highly Preferred – knowledge of the security model of key ERP, EHR, CRM applications such as Oracle EBS, Workday, EPIC, Salesforce etc.
- Experience of break the glass type of scenarios
- Domain expertise in products related to Identity and Access Management, GRC, Privileged Access and Third-Party Management is strongly preferred
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate strong technical and market research skills
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or similar
- Track record of turning ambiguous ideas into products and delivering cloud services
- Provable and documented track record of taking ownership and driving actual business results (e.g. pipeline auditioning, revenue or margin increases, field and consumer program management with measurable results)
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, and assuming leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!