Operations Manager, Identity Access Management
Professional Services – Professional Services /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Saviynt is a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions.
Saviynt enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single
platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP,
Oracle EBS). Saviynt is pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating
advance risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
You will be responsible for helping scale the business by coaching our service delivery
leads and partnering with our existing customers to help us align our service offering
more closely with customer needs. Identify potential problems and points of friction
internally + externally and find solutions.
- Field technical support inquires from the customers
- Provide weekly and monthly view of the Saviynt Managed Services to the customers
- Monitor and report on Managed Services performance KPIs
- Work closely with the customers on the change management and release management activities
- Identify the improvement opportunities to solve customer pain points and track them to closure
- Champion and advocate customer requirements within Saviynt
- Track the customer health in terms of Saviynt usage and services and define a go-to green path
- Work with the customer and Saviynt team to prioritize tickets and manage the overall capacity of the team
- Assist in log monitoring, alert and dashboard maintenance, and training of support staff
- Work with stakeholders on customer and Saviynt side to provide resolution of the issues
- 10+ years of experience in IT Operations and 5+ years of experience in leading large scale operations team
- Strong Knowledge of Support metrics is desired
- Technical experience with one of more Identity and Access Management products
- Excellent Operations and Support Lifecycle knowledge
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Strong record of driving projects to improve operations and support-related processes and the right technical support experience
- Understanding of the compliance framework from the Identity Management perspective
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!