Operations Manager, Cloud
Support – Customer Support /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
This opportunity is in the Saviynt Labs organization. We design, build and run the leading Enterprise Identity solutions. Our product teams innovate industry leading solutions. The engineering teams design, build and run SaaS software built on leading edge technologies. We focus on engineering excellence and we attract the best talent in our industry. Our cloud services are built on AWS, GCP and Azure with a global presence. Our customers love what we do and work with us to build the future customer experience at scale.
- · Identify, debug and troubleshoot break fix issues and take it to a resolution
- · Utilize outcome-based metrics, including such operational measures (such as CSAT, SLA efficacy, ticket throughput, and ticket backlog) to better understand the customer experience and operational health; develop and execute action plans to improve operations when not meeting customer expectations or encountering areas that do not adhere to operational standards
- · Consistently enable the team to conduct case reviews to maintain case wellness, proactively engaging customers as needed
- · Coach team members to leverage knowledge assets, tools, and other resources to resolve customer issues quickly
- · Automate the proactive detection and prevention of SLA breaches, outages, and issues, before it impacts customers
- · Engage in customer escalations; resolve the concern and look for ways to avoid similar escalations in the future
- · Attract strong talent to the team and ensure a focus on learning to build deep expertise and appropriate breadth in all roles in the organization
- · Build and foster a culture of empathy for Customer needs and a tenacious drive for providing impactful solutions that meet the need and deliver value that improves our relationships with customers and partners
- · Deeply analyze support trends and take action on continuous improvement initiatives through a strong partnership with Support Engineering, Product Management, CSMs, etc.
- · Empower self and colleagues to embrace a Growth Mindset, do what’s right for customers, practice boundary-less collaboration, act with courage to do the right things for customers, build trust and work together to achieve shared business goals.
- · Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the services area
- · Provide daily/weekly report for overall health of the cloud platform and effectiveness of automation, monitoring for incident prevention and resolution
- · Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
- · Work closely with business teams and DevSecOps teams on for activities related to supporting the IAM service offerings
- · Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- · Excellent communication skills, customer handling skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- · Experience in a customer-facing role within a SaaS organization.
- · Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- · Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems , cloud service and/or identity management.
- · Knowledge of security and compliance requirements
- · Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, SLAs
- · Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Service Excellence
- · Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Good to have:
- · Identity and Access Management domain knowledge.
- · ITIL Certification
- · AWS or other public cloud deployment knowledge a plus
- · Experience in any ticketing tools, automation tools
- · Experience in 3 tier architecture and network architecture
- · Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring – any monitoring tools
- · Tools: Jira, ticketing tools such as Salesforce, Freshdesk
- · Kubernetes, container technology (ex Docker, others)
- · Understanding of SSL Certificates and SSO technologies
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!