VP, SaaS Operations & Support
Support – Customer Support /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
This opportunity is in the Saviynt Labs organization. We design, build and run the leading Enterprise Identity solutions. Our SaaS Operations team is accountable to run SaaS platform & software built on leading edge technologies. We focus on operations excellence and we attract the best talent in our industry. Our cloud services are built on AWS, GCP and Azure with a global presence. Our customers love what we do and work with us to build the future customer experience at scale. Candidates will be responsible for shaping the future operational architecture and infrastructure necessary to operate & support multi-tenant, microservices based SaaS. At the same time, you will also be responsible for maturing our existing incident and problem management processes to achieve the highest level of Customer Satisfaction. The candidate would have demonstrated strong technical and organizational skills with managing large SaaS cloud operations & support. They should have the ability to influence decision making processes and work with the Sr Leadership team.
- Responsible for managing the SaaS operations and support for our global customers
- Build operations and support playbooks which can be consumed across the global SaaS organization for triaging, recovering, root cause analysis and overall problem management
- Own automation for SaaS operations using infrastructure-as-a-code paradigm. Responsible for building and managing services availability, performance, and scalability in customer environments to achieve customer defined SLAs
- Define, measure and meet KPIs to meet customer defined SLAs: ensure uptime and performance, create predictive alerting, monitoring dashboards and resolution playbooks for handling anticipated issues.
- Collaborate with product and engineering stakeholders to ensure high-quality products are developed and operated in production.
- Recruit, manage and motivate a strong SaaS Operations team to operate best-in-class service offerings for Saviynt customers.
- Work closely with the architecture and security teams to define and implement enterprise grade operations and support practices.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/engineering or related field
- 10+ years of hands-on technical experience along with strong management and communication skills
- Deep understanding and experience working with modern Cloud Service Providers i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS OR Google Cloud.
- Experience operating and supporting a large scale SaaS platform, and applications footprint
- Experience running a world class support organization and managed on-call 24x7 rotation teams, to serve global customers
- Experience building, scaling & monitoring infrastructure needed for SaaS based application and services.
- Experience in creating a strong and passionate operations & support culture that is customer focused and quality driven.
- Proficiency with log monitoring & analytics tools – Datadog, Dynatrace, Pagerduty, ELK stacks etc.
- Prior experience working in a globally distributed organization
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!