Technical Lead, Cloud Operations
Support – Cloud Operations /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
· Identify, debug and troubleshoot break fix issues and take it to a resolution. Review the gaps and possible solution with process improvement or automation.
· Proactive detection and prevention / self-healing for potential outages before it impacts customers.
· Provide Level 4/5 support for the Cloud platform / Infrastructure within agreed service levels.
· Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
- Strong understanding of Cloud offerings - AWS or Azure preferred.
- Hands-on experience on cloud components (ex. Public Cloud, Containers, Kubernetes, Applications, APIs)
- Strong understanding of Networking components – Site to Site, IPsec, Firewall, Load balancing.
- Database: Extensive experience in database operations & SQL
- Experience working in Customers facing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge.
- Hands-on implementation/maintenance experience of the IGA platform.
- IGA: Saviynt or SailPoint or relevant Experience with SSL Certificates and SSO technologies
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- 8+ years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of cloud platforms, automation frameworks, database systems.
- Experience in one of the public cloud platforms – AWS or Azure
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!