Senior Engineer, Software Engineering
Research and Development – Engineering - Engineering /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT – ENGINEERING /
Saviynt is a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Saviynt enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). Saviynt is pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
· 5-7 years of experience in Java/J2EE
· Hands on experience with Java based technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices preferred, Containerization, CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery),
· Experience in increasing levels of responsibility managing applications development, solution design and delivery, and process improvement
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MS or Masters in Information Technology preferred
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with other teams across the organization.
· Ability to work effectively and achieve results across functional areas in a work environment with a high rate of change
· Knowledge of Groovy on Grails preferred
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Ability to start a program from scratch as well as maintain existing services
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
· Follow the true agile principles
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
₹0 - ₹34,00,000 a year
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!