Senior Manager – Governance Risk and Compliance
General & Administration – Information Security /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
The Sr. Manager, Governance Risk and Compliance, reports into the Information Security team, and will lead various Governance Risk and Compliance efforts.
The candidate will possess the ability to execute, scale, and continuously evolve the Governance function to maximize the impact and oversight across the organization. The candidate must be comfortable managing projects in an Agile environment.
They should be familiar with policy and compliance requirements, including policy documentation and system requirements to successfully respond to potential audits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Governance POC both internally and externally. Identify governance or compliance requirements, assess risks, review required forms, and serve as liaison across cross functional teams to help achieve Info Sec objectives.
- Maintain compliance calendar and be accountable for the execution of various compliance assessments throughout the year, including but not limited to ISO 27001, FedRamp, PCI-DSSS, SOC 1, SOC 2.
- Have a working knowledge of the NIST CSF and RMF frameworks
- Support customer requests as they pertain to Compliance queries and to other Information Security questions, with the support of technical Info Sec members
- Develop and update Policies, Standards and Procedures per the organization’s policy framework
- Establish and lead risk management activities, including identification of risk and recommended mitigations; track and manage risks and issues from identification through closure.
- Establish and maintain appropriate metrics that will help measure the GRC posture of the company
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure successful execution of mission and business needs
- Execute on GRC initiatives as defined within the security roadmap, while working with the broader Information Security team and technology teams
- Conduct risk assessments, compile risk registers, and track risk remediation plans
- Respond to requests from customers for information on our security measures
- Completing vendor security reviews. Optimize and automate security questionnaire process.
- Review security clauses in customer and vendor contracts
- Establish, review, and enhance security training and awareness programs
- Support the business with customer engagements, including attending customer calls and supporting sales teams
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Knowledge of risk management processes and requirements, including NIST RMF and NIST 800-53 Rev 5 controls
- Experience managing Agile projects with a focus on duties related to Product Owner
- Experience developing executive level presentations to support Governance and broader Information Security updates to appropriate audiences
- Experience assessing project and technical documentation to ensure compliance with established policies, processes, and procedures.
- Requires sufficient technical background to be able to interpret audit and compliance requirements
- Ability to provide excellent written and oral communications by email, presentations, and mobile communication platforms (including: experience facilitating discussions, briefing senior managers, and conducting project meetings).
- Experience supervising or managing an Agile project team.
- Work on multipe projects and tasks concurrently
- Experience defining project scope and objectives, developing detailed work products (schedules, status reports, etc.), conducting project meetings, and owning responsibility for project tracking and analysis.
- Knowledge of local legal and regulatory security requirements including HIPAA, FedRAMP, and GDPR/privacy
- Flexible and collaborative approach to enabling and supporting the business
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!