Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Remote Australia /
Sales – Growth Sales /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
We're hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who wants to contribute to Saviynt’s incredible growth. Saviynt recently ranked in the top third of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in the US. The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both outbound prospecting and inbound lead follow-up. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, has a good understanding of sales prospecting tools, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each Account/Prospect specifically.
- As an SDR with Saviynt, you will help make your mark as we reinvent the Identity Governance, Application GRC, and Cloud Privileged Access Management space.
- You’ll have some prior experience as an SDR in the tech space and can make an outstanding first impression with prospective customers - by phone, email, video, or in person. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and finds ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
- You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow from some of the best minds in the industry in a fast-paced and open environment.
- This position requires an ambitious self-starter with relationship selling skills and the ability to multi-task.
- 1-3 year of successful experience, preferably in technology sales development
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Demonstrated success prospecting into Fortune 500 companies.
- Extremely self-motivated. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a remote position. The candidate must be able to work remotely effectively and efficiently.
- Experience with CRM applications
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!