Product Owner - Analytics
Research and Development – Product Management - Product Management /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
This opportunity is in the Saviynt Labs organization. We design, build and run the leading Enterprise Identity solutions. Our product teams innovate industry leading solutions. The engineering teams design, build and run SaaS software built on leading edge technologies. We focus on engineering excellence and we attract the best talent in our industry. Our cloud services are built on AWS, GCP and Azure with a global presence. Our customers love what we do and work with us to build the future customer experience at scale.
Saviynt provides customizable reports and intuitive dashboards to visualize and communicate key analytics insights. Organizations can gain real-time visibility into identity and access management metrics, compliance status, risk trends, and overall governance posture. These visualizations and reports aid decision-making, facilitate audit processes, and support compliance requirements. Also, Saviynt leverages advanced analytics techniques to analyze user and role data across various systems and applications. It can identify user access patterns, detect outliers, and uncover potential risks violations. By leveraging machine learning algorithms, Saviynt can automatically identify and recommend access changes or remediation actions. The Product Owner role for Analytics will be responsible for all the above functional areas of the product.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the product strategy, prioritizing the user stories and defects that are taken up by the scrum team, reviewing the work done by the team, and ensuring successful product delivery. You will be the primary advocate for the customer and work closely with the scrum team to deliver innovative solutions that drive business growth. The analytics module within Saviynt is heavily used and has a carefully designed architecture to support the varying needs of our customers. This is a very fast-paced, high impact role and is only suitable for candidates who are highly accountable and are driven to deliver results.
- Please provide a cover letter that answers the below questions when you apply for this role:
- Please tell us, in a few sentences, the most impressive thing that you have done or achieved.
- Please tell us about an interesting project, preferably outside of class or work, that you have worked on or explored.
- If you won the lottery tomorrow and now have $25 million dollars, please tell us about the projects you would spend your time and money on.
- Work closely with the development team, UX/UI team, and other cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize features, develop user stories and acceptance criteria, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality software.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product functionality that is currently being used and understand the key pain points faced by customers in utilizing this functionality Participate in the defect triage process and develop a clear understanding of where we are seeing product issues and what the expectations from the customers are. Develop product requirements, feature specifications, defect details, and acceptance criteria that are clear, concise, and actionable.
- Define and execute the product roadmap, in alignment with the company's strategic objectives.
- Provide enablement to sales, marketing, and customer success teams about new feature capabilities that are being developed to ensure successful product launch and adoption.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the scrum team metrics to identify opportunities for improvement within the scrum team.Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation and differentiation.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related technical field.
- Demonstration of exceptional achievement in your education, and career. Exceptional achievement will be given preference over experience.
- 4+ years of product owner / product management experience in a company, with a proven track record of delivering successful products.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- A strong understanding of how software is built and deployed. Basic Programming Skills in at least one language and strong SQL skills.
- Available to work in a flexible schedule in order to work with customers and stakeholders in various time zones around the world.
- Strong understanding of product management frameworks, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with product design and user experience best practices.
- Experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and other growth initiatives.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience and understanding of the IAM/IGA domain is a plus.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!