Engineer I/II/III - Software Engineering - VTP
Research and Development – Engineering - Engineering /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
This opportunity is in the Saviynt Labs organization. We design, build and run the leading Enterprise Identity solutions. Our product teams innovate industry leading solutions. The engineering teams design, build and run SaaS software built on leading edge technologies. We focus on engineering excellence and we attract the best talent in our industry. Our cloud services are built on AWS, GCP and Azure with a global presence. Our customers love what we do and work with us to build the future customer experience at scale.
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design
· Develop state-of-the-art enterprise identity cloud solutions
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Ability to start a program from scratch, as well as maintain existing services
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
· Provide technical support
· Follow the true agile principles
· 3+ years of software engineering experience
· Proficient in Object Oriented Programming utilizing Java, Spring Framework, REST, Hibernate, SQL and Microservices
· Working knowledge of Cloud, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Groovy on Grails and Redis is desired
· Excellent logical and Analytical Skills - should be able to articulate thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
· Experience with modern software development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, etc.)
· Experience with Git (GitHub/GitLab)
· Hands on experience using IntelliJ or Eclipse/My Eclipse IDE, writing Junit test cases, working with Maven/Ant
· Openness and adaptability to respond to fast-moving circumstances
· Proficiency in multiple programming languages and tools
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Collaborative and adaptable working style with the ability to pair program
· Demonstrate initiative and the ability to prioritize your time and efforts
· A thorough grasp of technology concepts, business operations, design and development tools, system architecture, and technical standards
· Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience
Work Location : Vaishnavi Tech Park , Sarjapur Main Road.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!