Technical Lead, Support Operations - Cloud
Support – Customer Support /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
This opportunity is in the Saviynt Labs organization. We design, build and run the leading Enterprise Identity solutions. Our product teams innovate industry leading solutions. The engineering teams design, build and run SaaS software built on leading edge technologies. We focus on engineering excellence and we attract the best talent in our industry. Our cloud services are built on AWS, GCP and Azure with a global presence. Our customers love what we do and work with us to build the future customer experience at scale.
Identify, debug and troubleshoot break fix issues and take it to a resolution
Automate the proactive detection and prevention of SLA breaches, outages, and issues, before it impacts customers
Configure observability and monitoring platforms to send actionable alerts, and create automated SOPs for such alerts
Provide Level 4 support for the system within agreed service levels
Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the services area
Provide daily/weekly report for overall health of the cloud platform and effectiveness of automation, monitoring for incident prevention and resolution
Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
Work closely with business teams and DevSecOps teams on for activities related to supporting the IAM service offerings
- Strong understanding of Cloud offerings - AWS or Azure preferred
- Hands-on experience in internals of cloud components (ex. Public Cloud, Containers, Kubernetes, Applications, APIs)
- Database : Extensive experience in database operations & SQL
- Experience working with global Customers and strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Site Reliability Engineering(SRE)
Good to have:
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge.
- Hands-on implementation/maintenance experience of the IGA platform.
- IGA: Saviynt or Sailpoint or relevant Experience with SSL Certificates and SSO technologies
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of cloud platforms, automation frameworks, database systems.
- Experience in one of the public cloud platforms – AWS or Azure
- Passionate about operating and scaling cloud services per the expected SLA and constantly looking into data for operational insights
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE and SQLExperience with ticketing systems, monitoring and automation platforms ex: Freshdesk, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, RunDeck
- Understanding of SLAs and the importance of being within SLAs
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!