El Segundo, CA /
General & Administration – Administration /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
We are looking for a career-oriented Executive Assistant for our El Segundo office with at least 3 years of experience in a fast-moving environment to provide personal and administrative support for our Executive team. The right candidate is personable, quick, and thinking 10 steps ahead. You must be highly organized, well prepared, and able to tackle anything thrown your way; being able to work both independently and within a team is essential. This position provides dedicated support for our Executive team. You need to be confident, proactive, and experienced, where anticipating needs is just part of your DNA. This role is exciting as it involves work in a truly unique/creative environment.
The statements below are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Create and maintain schedule and calendar for the executive team at Saviynt's El Segundo HQ
- Coordinate appointments and arrange details for appointments
- Coordinate/book every detail of travel including flight, hotel, and car service arrangements; processing expenses and reimbursements
- Maintain confidential organizational and departmental files
- Provide internal and external assistance whenever needed
- Compose correspondence on routine issues, on own initiative
- Plan special events as needed
- File, organize, copy, scan, etc. as needed
- Track and submit team expenses
- Coordinate projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- High School diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, highly confidential environment where there are continually changing priorities
- Must be very computer/software/internet savvy and have experience with G-Suite products
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write and compose emails and letters that are grammatically correct
- Personable with strong people skills
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and astute problem-solving skills
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills with the flexibility to handle ever-changing priorities and able to communicate changes with sensitivity
- Able to make independent, sound judgments in high stakes situations
- Exceptional communication and follow-through skills, the ability to be persistent and assertive in delicate situations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must pass a comprehensive background check process
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, learning and tremendous opportunities to grow and advance in your career. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Saviynt, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $75,000 to $105,000 annually.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Saviynt discretionary bonus plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!