Technical Lead - Front End Developer (UI)
El Segundo, CA
Research and Development – Engineering - Engineering /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and Privileged Access Management (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance. We are a distributed global R&D team that is extremely focused on building a platform that solves the toughest security and compliance challenges while helping Saviynt maintain its leadership position in delivering enterprise identity cloud solutions.
We encourage you to apply and bring your expertise if you’re a:Collaborative Partner:
- Working side-by-side with business colleagues and interacting with customers, you’ll address their technical challenges and ensure quality through collaborative, test- and behavior-driven development
- Problem Solver: Complex problems often require innovative, creative approaches—and you’ll work to come up with outside-the-box solutions to solve them
- Customer-Centric Developer: You understand who we’re here to serve and the products you develop will keep the end-user front and center
- Forward Thinker: Merely fixing a problem isn’t enough – using your proactive mindset and initiative, you’ll also identify opportunities to enhance performance, quality, and efficiency
- Motivated Mentor: Exercise your technical chops while collaborating with junior software engineers.
WHAT YOU WILL DOING
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore UI developers
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce UI software design and architecture
- Develop state-of-the-art enterprise identity cloud solutions
- Revise, update, refactor and debug UI code
- Serve as an expert on UI development and provide technical mentoring and support
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Ability to start a program from scratch as well as maintain existing services
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Follow the true agile principles
WHAT YOU BRING - Requirements
- 8+ years of UI software engineering experience
- Highly Proficient in React JS, Redux, HTML, and CSS
- Experience in increasing levels of responsibility managing applications development, solution design and delivery, and process improvement
- Extensive experience building applications or products which support complex end-user workflows, ideally in a SaaS context
- Experience working with micro-frontend architecture
- Experience building components in a component library
- Hands on experience writing unit test cases
- Experience with Grails is a plus
- Excellent logical and Analytical Skills - should be able to articulate thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement as part of an agile team
WHAT YOU BRING - Qualifications
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and consensus-building capabilities
- Openness and adaptability to respond to fast-moving circumstances
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages and tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative and adaptable working style with the ability to pair program
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to prioritize your time and efforts
- A thorough grasp of technology concepts, business operations, design and development tools, UI and technical standards
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience
$170,000 - $200,000 a year
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, learning and tremendous opportunities to grow and advance in your career. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Saviynt, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $170,000 - $200,000 annually.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Saviynt discretionary bonus plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!