Senior Engineer I/II/III, Software Engineering - VTP
Research and Development – Engineering - Engineering /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
This opportunity is in the Saviynt Labs organization. We design, build and run the leading Enterprise Identity solutions. Our product teams innovate industry leading solutions. The engineering teams design, build and run SaaS software built on leading edge technologies. We focus on engineering excellence and we attract the best talent in our industry. Our cloud services are built on AWS, GCP and Azure with a global presence. Our customers love what we do and work with us to build the future customer experience at scale.
· 5-7 years of experience in Java/J2EE
· Hands on experience with Java based technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices preferred, Containerization, CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery),
· Experience in increasing levels of responsibility managing applications development, solution design and delivery, and process improvement
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MS or Masters in Information Technology preferred
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with other teams across the organization.
· Ability to work effectively and achieve results across functional areas in a work environment with a high rate of change
· Knowledge of Groovy on Grails preferred
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Ability to start a program from scratch as well as maintain existing services
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
· Follow the true agile principles
Work Location : Vaishnavi Tech Park , Sarjapur Main Road.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!