Cloud Infrastructure Operation Engineer
Support – Cloud Operations /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
- Setting up and managing Saviynt application stack on various cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Perform administration duties, such as patching, backup and restore, upgrades, configurations, tuning, and monitoring the health of multiple cloud systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues. These can be network connectivity related issues, issues with cloud services and follow up with cloud providers on resolution status, Issues with any provisioned workloads (memory, CPU, storage, etc..).
- Work in a 24x7 Operations team, provide Level-2/3 support and weekend on-call support.
- Ensure that SLA's for our customer’s production and supporting environments are maintained
- Seek opportunities to improve SLA/uptime and minimize customer impacts
- Participate in meetings with customers for network integration, issue resolution.
- 2+ years of experience on setting up and managing infrastructure on cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- 1+ years of experience with MySQL and NoSQL Database
- 1+ years of hands on knowledge on Microservices / Docker / Kubernetes
- Should have experience of working with windows and Linux OS.
- Should have understanding of cloud concepts (Storage / compute / network)
- Working experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Git/Jenkins.
- Working Experience with Monitoring and dashboarding tools; Datadog, Grafana, Elastic APM, Kibana
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a small but mighty company with phenomenal people. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high growth environment you belong with us!