Sales Director, Field Sales - Germany
Sales – Field Sales /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Saviynt is looking for a professional, highly motivated, and energetic software Sales Director (individual contributor) to drive regional enterprise sales for our disruptive IaaS Cloud Security, Access Governance & Privileged Access Mgmt. (PAM) solutions. The Sales Director will combine a good working knowledge of (IaaS & SaaS) Identity, Cloud Security, or PAM with prospecting and sales skills. You will ultimately be responsible for the entire enterprise sales cycle and meeting or exceeding territory quota. Sales Directors are the primary interface to both Prospects and Customers and are responsible for actively driving and managing day-to-day prospecting and selling activity in the region. This activity includes opportunity Discovery, Demo, RFP/RFI, Evaluation & POC stages of the sales process, and working in conjunction with Sales Engineering & Product Management Teams to identify and close new deals.
- Effectively interact with Field Sales, Cloud Team, and Line of Business decision makers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Saviynt’s solutions, focused on Cloud.
- Security, Cloud Access Governance and PAM
- Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities across all assigned accounts.
- Develop and leverage all lead sources (personal and partner contacts, inbound leads, events, and outbound prospecting) to generate a meaningful pipeline.
- Maintain disciplined, detailed, and up-to-date records on Lead and opportunity activity in SFDC to ensure effective leadership development, proper team communication, and executive visibility.
- Be diligent in timely follow-up and provide quality work products.
- Attend and assist with corporate and field sales and marketing events.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue objectives.
- 5+ year’s experience in enterprise Cloud Security or PAM sales and Lead Generation.
- Possess a knowledge base of Cloud Identity Management, Cloud Privileged Access Management, and/or Cloud Security Governance technology.
- Cloud Security domain knowledge helpful, including AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, Chef, and Puppet.
- Strong cybersecurity territory contacts at VP, SVP, CxO levels
- Successful history of working with Resellers, SI’s, and Advisories.
- Strong Customer Service orientation, persistence, and ability to follow through.
- Proven ability and skill to navigate through all levels of an enterprise organization to drive sales.
- Professional, ambitious, determined, and results-oriented mindset.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve regional goals.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Verifiable track record of results.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!