Technical Architect, Professional Services
Professional Services – Professional Services /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Saviynt is looking for Technical Architect – Identity Management to design, deploy, configure and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to lead Saviynt solution deployments to meet customer requirements.
- 12+ years of IT experience specifically in Identity Management.
- Application, data and infrastructure governance, experience with legacy on-premises or modern cloud IGA offerings
- Leadership exposure managing teams of 4+ developers, hands on development, customization, and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solution suite, depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases etc.
- Saviynt Identity Governance solution to meet customer requirements Design, deploy, implement, and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Interact/coordinate with customers as required
- Provide technical oversight and direction to mid-level and junior Engineers
- Train and Groom top talent to be experts in Saviynt technology and IAM in general
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections
- Ensures delivery of high-quality product on time and within budget
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!