IAM Technical Architect, Professional Services
Professional Services – Professional Services /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
We are looking for an IAM Architect to design, deploy, configure, and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy a solution to meet customer requirements.
Desirable exposure: Application, data and infrastructure governance, experience with legacy on-premise or modern cloud IGA offerings, leadership exposure managing teams of 4+ developers, hands-on development, customization and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solution suite, depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases, etc.
- Advise Saviynt's Customers and Partners by providing technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept, and implementation of Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC)
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business requirements into technical design
- Advocate time to value by adopting industry standard use cases and solutions that are supported out of the box by the Saviynt EIC platform
- Drive customer health by reviewing and remediating the core configurations of the Saviynt implementation that does not align with the Saviynt best practices
- Engage with client architects to build Identity roadmap that focuses on short-term and long-term outcomes and leads to stronger adoption of Saviynt EIC platform
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections
- Build repeatable artifacts, share learnings with the rest of the team, perform peer reviews and provide thought leadership
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Ensures delivery of high-quality product on time and within budget
- Provide technical oversight and direction to mid-level and junior Engineers
- Train and Groom top talent to be experts in technology and IAM in general
- Bachelor’s equivalent in Engineering
- 7+ years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning, and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Cloud Security
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP), Directories, etc.
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
- Direct customer interaction and management skills
- Experience with RFP responses and proposals
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Good to have
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box, etc.
- Startup/ Consulting Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!