Advanced Support Engineer
Support – Cloud Services Engineering /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Delivering a world-class and modern customer experience is one of the topmost priorities for us as we move into the next phase of our growth. We are looking for a deployment technical leader that is passionate about creating seamless and positive experiences for consumers of Saviynt products and services. In this role, you are responsible for the execution and outcome of deployment programs globally, requiring collaboration with cross functional teams and increase adoption of Saviynt products and services.
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge is mandatory.
- Provide Level 3 support for the system within agreed service levels.
- Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change, and Problem management processes for the service area
- Provide daily/weekly reports for ticket status
- Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
- Help with operations after go-live, ensuring SLAs
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Work closely with business teams and DevSecOps teams activities related to supporting the IAM service offerings
- 4+ years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, and deployment preferably in any Identity Management and Governance products
- Experience with ticketing system; Service Desk, Remedy, etc.
- Understanding of SLAs and the importance of being within SLAs
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support as an SME (on a rotational basis)
- Experience with documentation of policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, project-based work environment
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to dissect requirements into usable test cases and a test plan that covers new functionality, while keeping an eye on all other aspects that ensure full testing coverage
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE and SQL
- Knowledge of MYSQL database skills
- Knowledge on Kubernetes, Catapult deployments in both AWS/Azure environments
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!