Cloud Services Operations Manager
Support – Customer Support /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Designation: Cloud Services Operations Leader
Location: El Segundo, CA (USA)
Department: Cloud services Operations & Engineering
The Cloud Services Operations Leader will manage the entire lifecycle of customer incidents, problems and change management through an agreed upon metrics and operating procedure incorporating our customers’ business issues and service level agreements as key drivers. Operational metrics is the only evidence that drives our approach to meeting higher levels of customer satisfaction and providing a world class Saviynt cloud services experience. We strive to continuously improve as informed by operational metrics and be proactive with everything we do for our customers.
- Always seek to make sure our customers are well informed of our SLAs, SOPs and the continuous improvements being made to our incident/problem management areas based on analytics on operational data / metrics
- Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the services area including driving process improvements
- Provide daily/weekly report for overall health of the cloud platform and effectiveness of automation, monitoring for incident prevention and resolution
- Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
- Work closely with business teams and DevSecOps teams on for activities related to supporting the Saviynt cloud service offerings
- Act as primary interface to customers during issues, critical situations and on-going deployments
- Be curious and always find a better way to solve issues, and prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, customer handling skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- Experience in a customer-facing role within a SaaS organization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems , cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of security and compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, SLAs
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues with business perspective
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Service Excellence
Good to have:
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge.
- ITIL Certification
- AWS or other public cloud deployment knowledge a plus
- Experience in any ticketing tools, automation tools
- Experience in 3 tier architecture and network architecture
- Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring – any monitoring tools
- Tools: Jira, ticketing tools such as Salesforce, Freshdesk
- Kubernetes, container technology (ex Docker, others)
- Understanding of SSL Certificates and SSO technologies
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
• Flexible work arrangements
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Unlimited Vacation
• Sick pay
• Daily catered lunches and healthy snacks at offices
• Team Socials
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, learning and tremendous opportunities to grow and advance in your career. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Saviynt, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $140,000 - $150,000 annually.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Saviynt discretionary bonus plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!