Research and Development – Product Management - Product Management /
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Access certification is a process that ensures that the access rights and permissions of users for various enterprise applications are reviewed, validated, and approved periodically by appropriate authorities in an organization. It helps in identifying unauthorized access and preventing security breaches. Saviynt’s cloud-based identity governance and administration (IGA) solution provides access certification capabilities through its SaaS offering. Saviynt's access certification solution enables organizations to automate the access certification process, streamline compliance reporting, and maintain a strong security posture. With Saviynt's access certification solution, organizations can define access policies and rules for different user types, roles, and responsibilities. The solution automates the access certification process by sending notifications to managers and supervisors to review access rights for their team members and provides an easy to use interface where they can approve, revoke or modify access rights based on their assessment.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and success of the Access Certification module of Saviynt's EIC platform. As part of the PM team, you must develop a strong understanding of internal and external customers, leverage product management skills to distill capabilities from user needs, and work closely with the engineering team. You will also manage strategic ideas from design to development, testing, and release along with market introduction. To be successful in this role, a product manager must have strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills, as well as a deep understanding of the market, customer needs, and technology trends. You must also be able to make data-driven decisions and manage competing priorities to achieve business goals. This is a very fast-paced, high impact role and is only suitable for candidates who are highly accountable and responsible and are driven to deliver results.
Please provide a cover letter that answers the below questions when you apply for this role:
- Please tell us, in a few sentences, the most impressive thing that you have done or achieved.
- Please tell us about an interesting project, preferably outside of class or work, that you have worked on or explored.
- If you won the lottery tomorrow and now have $25 million dollars, please tell us about the projects you would spend your time and money on.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product functionality within the Access Certification module in particular and the Saviynt product in general to appreciate the key pain points faced by customers in utilizing the product.
- Work with customers and field teams to understand their unique needs and pain points. Capture and share client feedback with the team and leadership to best investigate ways to create a solution. Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure features and functionality are meeting market needs in new and innovative ways. Report the success of the products and strategize improvements that are needed.
- Review market data and complete an informative analysis of findings. Work with leadership to develop a product strategy and roadmap that guides the team towards goals that meet the needs of both the end-user and business. Ensure stakeholders have a solid understanding of the product and its capabilities to ensure company-wide success.
- Provide enablement to sales, marketing, and customer success teams about new feature capabilities that are being developed to ensure successful product launch and adoption.
- Develop product requirements, feature specifications, and acceptance criteria that are clear, concise, and actionable.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation and differentiation.
- Work closely with the development team, UX/UI team, and other cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize features, develop user stories and acceptance criteria, and ensure timely delivery of the functionality.
- Participate in the defect triage process and develop a clear understanding of where we are seeing product issues and what the expectations from the customers are.
- Be part of scrum team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, and daily standup. Monitor the progress of the team and provide timely input to the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related technical field. Master’s Preferred.
- Demonstration of exceptional achievement in your education, and career. Exceptional achievement will be given preference over experience.
- At least 5+ years of product owner / product management experience in a company, with a proven track record of delivering successful SaaS products.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Experience in working closely with enterprise customers and channel partners in the enterprise software industry
- A strong understanding of how software is built and deployed. Basic Programming Skills in at least one language and strong SQL skills.
- Available to work in a flexible schedule in order to work with customers and stakeholders in various time zones around the world.
- Strong understanding of product management frameworks, methodologies, and best practices. Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with product design and user experience best practices.
- Experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and other growth initiatives.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials
$175,000 - $200,000 a year
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!