New York, NY
Say is looking for a Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to digital reality. You'll be working closely with everyone, from legal to partnerships to product to engineering.
We believe designers serve a vital role here: from creating the experience of new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
Say has a positive and considerate culture — if this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
- Strategize with Design and Product Leadership to define features and help steer the overall direction of the product
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals
- Build a strong design process and help choose design tools
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- A proven track record of crafting and shipping 2+products / systems (not just websites).
- An aptitude for writing user stories, building flow diagrams & wireframing, before color hits the screen
- Outstanding communication with engineers to get the design from pixels to code
- The ability to construct awesome, beautiful UI via Sketch, PS, Figma, w/e
- A firm grasp on accessibility principles and HIG methodologies
- A passion for deep thought and research behind every design solve you provide
- Helping users accomplish their goals (and have fun in the process)
- Trying wild ideas and listening to the "between the lines" feedback
- Learning from every experience, whether your design idea is a triumph or it totally bombs
- Working on a multi-talented, curious, committed team
What's it like working at Say?
Say is a fintech startup founded to empower shareholders to access their full ownership rights. Perks and benefits include healthcare coverage, flexible PTO, weekly happy hours and monthly team-building outings.
Come join us as we re-imagine investing and strive to put the power of ownership back in the hands of every investor.