Mid/senior Fullstack Developer ( Node.js + React )
MID/SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (Node.js + React)
Location: remote or HQ in Gdańsk
Team: Frontend Team
Are you born to be in the front and back, passionate about technology, and interested in both sides of programming? Do you want to “Do the right thing”, deliver high-quality tech solutions & great products?
If you’ve responded positively to the above questions and want to work in a great, international team, that is passionate, creative, ambitious, open to knowledge-sharing, and loves to cooperate with each other - join Scalac!
We are looking for people like you!
As a Fullstack Developer, you will:
- Write code for new functionalities of web applications based on the presented requirements.
- Fix bugs reported by testers and application users.
- Create unit and integration tests for created functionalities.
- Independently set out priorities and sticks to them when completing tasksIndependently indicate and creates simple solutions for areas requiring innovation
- Participate in planning and work estimation.
- Cooperate with different types of clients. Support in creating application architecture.
- Check and control the code quality.
- Develop the application’s functionality.
- Create universal components using mockups.
- Work with an international team and share knowledge, skills, and information with your teammates.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge and experience with Node.js (minimum 3 years) and relational databases i.e. PostgreSQL
- Knowledge and experience with front-end languages, frameworks, and libraries at an intermediate level.
- Experience in manual and automatic tests and continuous integration at the intermediate level.
- Experience in writing modern asynchronous and multithreaded applications at an advanced level.
- Be able to independently makes decisions in typical situations, foresees, and takes full responsibility for their eventual consequences.
- Having a proactive approach, the “can do” attitude to be able to suggest solutions influencing the increase of teamwork efficiency.
- Independence in your tasks and decisions while keeping the rest of the team in mind.
- Growth mindset, willingness to learn, problem-solving skills, and being a real team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English so you can communicate with our clients freely.
What you can expect from us?
- Work in a start-up atmosphere
- Great customers and projects to work with
- Opportunity for professional development (+ development budget)
- Unforgettable team meetings
- Plenty of independence and responsibility
- Regular feedback and evaluation
- Possibility of working in an unusual and comfortable office in Gdańsk
- Best work equipment
- Monthly salary - in the amount of 10 000 - 16 500 PLN net/month on b2b contact
Scalac is a software house that is present on the market since 2014. We are a remote-friendly company with HQ in Gdansk, and over 120 employees on board in 22 locations. Scalac is a Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We specialize in system development based on Functional Programming Languages. We are mainly focused on Scala, but we also have Frontend, DevOps, Data, QA, and operations teams. Most of our clients are foreign (over 50% from the US) and most of our employees work as consultants. Read more about us on Clutch and our website.
Our Happiness Recipe:
-Do the right thing
Do you feel that Scalac is a place where you can see yourself? If you do, apply, so we can get to know each other. Let’s work hard, have fun, and do the right thing together!