Junior IT Recruiter @ Scalac
Junior IT Recruiter
Team: Talent Team (HR)
Are you passionate about people? Do you feel at ease with the IT world? If the answer to the previous questions is “yes” - Join Scalac as a Junior IT Recruiter and help us find the most talented people on the market and make our team stronger! :)
Just apply via form or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to talk about our future possible cooperation.
As an IT Recruiter you will:
- conduct international recruitment and selection processes,
- conduct passive and active recruitment processes: preparing and posting ads on job boards and social media,
- active search, sourcing, and acquisition of best candidates on the market,
- cooperate with recruitment agencies and our technical partners,
- attend external employer branding events (eg. conferences, meetups, etc.),
- stay up to date with recruitment benchmarks and implement the best practices in Scalac,
- cooperate closely with various Scalac Teams and make sure the onboarding process works smoothly.
We expect from you the perfect mix of engagement and willingness to learn. As a junior, you will have the opportunity to have ambitious tasks and will be provided with support from our side.
What do we expect from you?
- at least 1 year of experience in conducting recruitment processes in IT area recruitment or in a recruitment agency,
- nice to have: experience with onsite and online recruiting processes in an international environment,
- strong computer literacy,
- fluency in Polish,
- excellent English command is a must (we work in an international Team and recruit Candidates worldwide),
- ability to coordinate many processes at the same time,
- being self-reliant and having strong organizational skills,
- being active, creative and flexible, self-reliant and passionate,
- being open to new challenges, involved, and fully available,
- teamwork approach, sense of humor, and a can-do attitude.
What you can expect from us?
- Work in a start-up atmosphere
- Great customers and projects to work with
- Opportunity for professional development
- Unforgettable team meetings
- Plenty of independence and responsibility
- Regular feedback and evaluation
- Possibility of working in an unusual and comfortable office in Gdańsk
- Best work equipment (we usually work on MacBooks)
- Monthly salary - in the amount of 2800-4200 gross (contract of employment)
Scalac is a software house that is present on the market since 2014. We are a remote-friendly company with HQ in Gdansk, and over 120 employees on board in 22 locations. Scalac is a Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We specialize in system development based on Functional Programming Languages. We are mainly focused on Scala, but we also have Frontend, DevOps, Data, QA, and operations teams. Most of our clients are foreign (over 50% from the US) and most of our employees work as consultants.
Our Happiness Recipe:
-Do the right thing
Do you feel that Scalac is a place where you can see yourself? If you do, apply, so we can get to know each other.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and do the right thing together!