Senior Python developer
Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania /
Outsource – Contract /
Who we are:
We’re an award-winning development agency at the heart of Vilnius City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier development agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe. No matter how big or small our client’s organization and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them.
We are looking for: Senior Python developer.
Our client is at the forefront of digital identities and electronic signatures. Their product is designed to connect citizens with their first and only electronic identity and signature. They are innovating the current systems with new, bold methods. Their product is the future of digitalization, and they want you to be a part of their story.
As a Python Back-End Developer, you will be an integral part of the Engineering team based in their Vilnius Office.
- Developing secure and scalable platforms
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Contributing your skills to a growing start-up product
- Applying best practices for resilient and scalable back-end microservices
- Using your experience to keep improving the security, scalability and reliability of the product
- But also bring new ideas and suggestions to the table, be ready and willing to contribute.
- Learn and engage with the knowledge and expertise we want to share with you along the way.
We are looking for someone who’s:
- 5-10 years experience in Python back end development
- Experience with web frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Experience with OOP, microservices, X.509 certificates, PDF handling, or cryptography is beneficial
- Expertise in developing scalable and secure systems
- Experience in regulated environments is beneficial
- Good English skills (at least B2) to communicate with your colleagues
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have your ideas listened to and be part of something significant
- Work on exciting and challenging problems
- Flexible working hours with a generous work from home policy
- We are located in three countries: Sweden, Lithuania and Germany
- All work tools you’ll ever need.
- Vibrant work environment.
- Friendly and engaging team that cares about your career goals.
- Freelance/B2B work contract.
- Salary range of 35-40 Eur/h gross, based on your experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are eager to receive your application and talk more!
Talent acquisition team