Inference Front End Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product Amp.ai is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive sustained exponential business growth at any scale, offering unprecedented versatility and ease of deployment. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As an Inference Front End Engineer, you will help design and implement a wide range of services, apps, and tools needed to enable facilitate intelligent software application development, including our APIs, client libraries, console, and other developer tools. You will be responsible for the only user facing part of our product, where customers come every day and you will work to enhance and enrich their experience.
- Build an analytical console that presents complex data in a easy to understand format
- Write and optimize well tested front end code
- Work with backend engineers to build, deploy, and maintain full stack web applications
- Design and implement user-facing features using state of the art visualization
- Experience with Node.js, React, Redux, and working with Rest APIs
- Experience with data visualization and charting libraries
- Experience building front end services for real-time web applications
- Experience with analytics, machine learning, or similar data-centric products is preferred
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication and collaboration skills