Applications Engineering Manager
Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product Amp.ai is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive sustained exponential business growth at any scale, offering unprecedented versatility and ease of deployment. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As an Applications Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for growing and leading a small team of developers and designers who own all of our customer-facing components, website, enterprise web applications, and partner integrations. You will help shape our technology roadmap as we continuously evolve and improve our product. You will work closely and have high visibility across the entire engineering organization to help drive our product and technology development.
- Manage and own all aspects of software projects for high performance, highly scalable enterprise web applications, UI/front-end, website, and partner integrations
- Manage and grow full stack engineering team, in addition to mobile and design
- Work closely with engineering managers and product management to jointly make product and technology decisions
- Excited about web applications and Front-end / UI technology
- 2-4 years managing small engineering teams (startup experience preferred)
- Experience with Node.js, React, Redux, and working with Rest APIs
- Solid knowledge of core Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Strong technical leadership skills with the ability to provide technical thought leadership throughout the organization
- Excellent written & verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Bonus points for mobile experience (Android and iOS)