Inference Software Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product Amp.ai is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive sustained exponential business growth at any scale, offering unprecedented versatility and ease of deployment. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As an Inference Software Engineer, you will work on a large variety of projects that contribute to the overall success of Scaled Inference’s core product. Our product provides a simple and autonomous metrics optimization-as-a-service at scale and we have many exciting high-impact problems to work on, from automatically learning robust models of customer data, to scaling systems for streaming data ingestion and processing, to designing the most intuitive UX for developers, product managers, marketers, and decision makers.
- Work closely with system engineers on implementing algorithms and subsystems that manage and process big data
- Develop and implement micro-services to support new features internally and in the amp.ai console
- Design engineering solutions to fix scalability, validation, ease of use, etc. and deploy them into production
- Work across the engineering organization to implement specialized features for our customers and work closely with our Customer Success team to understand and address issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Strong proficiency with a compiled programming language programming language (C, C++, Java etc.)
- Proficiency with a scripting language (Python, R, etc.)
- Excellent written & verbal communication and collaboration skills