Senior Software Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product Amp.ai is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive sustained exponential business growth at any scale, offering unprecedented versatility and ease of deployment. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help design and implement the wide array of distributed systems and services that power amp.ai. You will be instrumental in enabling the product, by addressing critical problems spanning, but not limited to, core infrastructure, data processing, data management, data insights, tracking statistics, and algorithm development. You will help design novel data structures, algorithms, and help architect and build various subsystems, including those for streaming data processing, storage, and analytics.
- Create highly scalable distributed systems that operate business critical services
- Own the services that ingest, deduplicate, count, aggregate, store, and archive streaming data as well as serve real-time analytics insights
- Design, analyze, and review architecture for large sub-systems, and develop techniques to minimize maintenance while ensuring performance, scalability, and reliability
- Drive multiple projects, prioritizing effectively to ship new features and scale up existing ones
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Strong proficiency with a compiled programming language programming language (C, C++, Java, etc.)
- Experience with distributed systems or high performance computing
- Experience with end-to-end product development
- Proficiency with a scripting language (Python, R, etc.)
- Solid fundamentals in probability, statistics, and linear algebra
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills