Senior Solutions Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference, our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product, Amp.ai, is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive massive and sustained business growth at any scale. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As our first Solutions Engineer hire, you will play a critical role in taking our product to market. You will be the bridge between our sales and engineering teams and responsible for leading our customers through the design and implementation process. This is an opportunity to help companies evaluate and implement a unique machine learning product that has demonstrated success across a variety of markets and use-cases.
- Work with our clients to develop a vision & strategy, implement organizational processes, and support change management within their organization as they make the shift towards continuous, AI-driven optimization
- Work with the Account Executives and other team members across the organization to ensure a successful and timely delivery of a customized implementation that exceeds client expectations
- Research and innovate on optimization program best practices so that we can increase the efficacy of our offering
- Recognize market patterns and drive those patterns to scalable sales
- Understand customer optimization goals, strategies, and initiatives and establish Scaled Inference as a unique solution
- Partner with the Account Executive team and other pre-sales team members to drive both the technical and commercial parts of large, complex deals
- Partner with Customer Success team and other post-sales team members to ensure client happiness and success
- Partner with product and engineering to influence product strategy and roadmap with learnings from customer engagement
- 4+ years of experience in sales, solutions engineering, management consulting, digital marketing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with web or product analytics products (Amplitude, GA, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Proven ability to establish new accounts and exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas
- Experience selling highly technical products to technical audiences (PMs, engineers, and data scientists)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to both executive and team member audiences
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing, and product)
- Excellent problem solving, creativity, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to travelBonus points for experience in the analytics, BI, or CRO space
- Bonus points for experience at companies in the $0-$10M ARR stage