Machine Learning Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product Amp.ai is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive sustained exponential business growth at any scale, offering unprecedented versatility and ease of deployment. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you are responsible for some of the core components of our system. You will routinely take ideas from concept through to a complete, scalable system. You will design and implement the statistical inference systems that power our platform and its applications. In doing this, you may develop new data structures, model families, inference algorithms, simulations, experiments, or prototypes that guide both product and engineering efforts.
- Design and implement core modeling components
- Develop and complete scalable systems that span from data ingestion to model learning and deployment to our customer’s sites
- Read, implement, and adapt the latest research in reinforcement learning and statistics
- Develop a production quality modeling system while maintaining statistical rigor
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Strong proficiency in probability and statistics
- Experience implementing optimization, inference, or machine learning algorithms
- Proficiency with a compiled programming language (Go, C, C++, Java etc.)
- Proficiency with a scripting language is preferred