Director of Product Marketing
Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product Amp.ai is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive sustained exponential business growth at any scale, offering unprecedented versatility and ease of deployment. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for our product marketing strategy and execution across online and offline marketing channels. You will be involved in providing marketing leadership in collaboration with our sales, product, and engineering teams, effectively creating and executing marketing programs that promote Scaled Inference and drive highly effective and efficient customer acquisition, brand building, and awareness.
- Own the product content and communication strategy and execution to potential customers including developers, marketing executives, growth leaders, and other customer prospects involved in using machine learning to optimize performance
- Own our sales enablement program, working closely with sales to support their success and provide appropriate collateral and information
- Produce product content including datasheets, white papers, presentations, customer use cases, case studies, website copy, blog posts, etc., that communicate who we are, what we do, who we serve, and how we are different
- Develop pricing for multiple segments and products
- 6+ years of product marketing experience at a technology product company including 2+ years experience with a Machine Learning product
- 2+ years of product marketing experience at a startup
- Product management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, marketing or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills along with public speaking experience
- Experience working with companies that sell into regulated markets such as telecom, financial services, healthcare, etc.
- Experience with growth focused customers/companies
- Extreme buyer focused orientation; be the voice of the customer and be their advocate across the company