Palo Alto, CA
At Scaled Inference our mission is to enable enterprises to reach their ultimate potential in the marketplace through the power of AI. Our flagship product Amp.ai is the first autonomous optimization platform that can drive sustained exponential business growth at any scale, offering unprecedented versatility and ease of deployment. We’re looking for versatile, talented individuals who align with our culture and vision to join us in bringing this innovative technology to market.
As an Android Engineer, you will maintain and continue the development of our Android API client for our customers use. You will help integrate a variety of our customers’ Android applications that will enable and facilitate intelligent software application development. You will work on ensuring our client stays up to date with continued feature and product development and remains efficient, reliable, and secure.
- Develop and maintain our Android client
- Continuously improve the quality, efficiency, and performance of our Android Client
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to the backend and modeling teams on improving the API and other services supporting our mobile client
- Ensure the the Android library remains on the cutting edge of performance, ease of use, and security
- Experience developing native Android applications and/or API client libraries
- Excellent understanding of Android internals and Android SDK
- Solid grasp of performance characteristics on Android
- Experience building Android SDKs for external consumption
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementation
- Strong CS and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with analytics, machine learning, or similar data-centric products is preferred
- Bonus points for showing us Google Play Store applications you’ve made, open source contributions, or other visible past work