Customer Excellence Specialist
Excellence – Customer Excellence /
Full-time (long term)
Our mission 🚀
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure. Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures. With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
Our journey 💡
We want all our actions and decisions to bring us closer to achieving our vision: building and scaling technologies that make sense to us, to our customers and their end users. Scaleway is the challenger nobody’s expecting.As our business scales, the customers and developers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy and value proposition. To better understand them, we've discovered that the best way to deliver the highest value and performance is by incorporating a well-rounded team that leverages diverse perspectives, knowledge, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
Our values 💜
Singularity: We do it our own way.
Community: One company, one culture
Adventure: Level up if you dare, never stop innovating.
Leadership: Be the leader you want to follow.
Excellence: We want to be customers' first choice as a cloud provider.
Rock Solid: You can always count on us!
About the job
As a Customer Excellence Specialist, you will be the first person our clients speak to, and will need to demonstrate technical and interpersonal skills to understand and respond to their questions.
- Passionate about cloud technologies
- Driven by providing excellent customer experience
- Excellent technical knowledge in building, deploying and maintaining cloud services
- Experience using Operating Systems, Linux systems and virtualization systems
- Solid understanding of network administration and IP management
- Analyze, understand and diagnose complex technical problems
- Very good command of English AND French
- Listen to and analyze problems faced by customers (business and personal use) to find the best solutions
- Test Scaleway’s innovative products in order to better explain them to our customers
- Develop your technical expertise on complex use cases alongside product teams
- Put forward solutions and participate in the improvement of technical diagnostics by closely following changes and innovations in the cloud sector
- Give clients an excellent customer experience by guiding and advising them, and be proactive in searching for the best solution to meet their needs
- Focus on our customer commitments, you will be an ambassador of the Scaleway brand
This position can be based in our offices either in Paris or Lille (France), partial remote is possible
28 760 + 6,000 variable EUR per year
On average our process lasts 2-3 weeks days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Important note: if you don't see yourself ticking all the boxes don't hesitate to apply anyway. Don't limit yourself to a job description, you never know!
To learn more about us 🌐Scaleway website | Scaleway’s blog| Scaleway on Twitter