Product Marketing Manager (Flex/Remote)
Revenue - Strategy & Operations – Product Marketing /
Full-time (long term)
About the job
Within the Product Marketing team, you will be in charge of several product lines from our growing cloud offering (Compute, Bare Metal, Storage, Containers, Network, Serverless, etc.). At the meeting point between the Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations teams, the Product Marketing Manager are accountable for growing revenue on a given portfolio by stimulating adoption and driving the go-to-market of new products, as well as the unique features of his product line. As a PMM, you are the first source of information on the product line (positioning, customer needs) and monitor product line metrics (market evolution, adoption, revenue, and pipeline). You will report to your product category's Lead Product Marketing Manager (IaaS or PaaS) and be part of Scaleway’s Revenue Department.
- You have a previous B2B product experience (in product marketing, consulting, product management, etc.) in the technology environment, working on product positioning, messaging, and pricing definition.
- You know how to manage projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, CSM, Marketing).
- You have good teaching skills and the ability to design and improve processes and organize them.
- You thrive in an autonomous environment; you have a problem-solving and know-how mindset to identify opportunities for improvement.
- You are result-oriented, highly organized, and data-driven.
- You have good writing and reporting skills.
- You have an appetence for technology, with a willingness to learn about the cloud market and IT infrastructure.
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have previous experience working in a Cloud Hosting provider or Software-as-a-Service environment.
- You have a clear understanding of Cloud products or IT infrastructure.
- Some French communication skills are a plus.
- Define the positioning and messaging of our products and features.
- Follow the release planning and life cycle for your product portfolios, ensuring on-time delivery and coordination with the stakeholders of Marketing, Communications, Product & Sales teams.
- Analyse and report on product portfolios’ metrics and performance.
- Monitor competition and market trends to ensure the best positioning of your products.
- Support and accompany the different teams of the Revenue department in developing acquisition, activation and retention campaigns.
- Be an ambassador for your product internally and externally, showcasing it to customers through events and webinars, and gathering feedback for product development.
- Set & maintain ambitious OKRs that draw a direct line between your work's impact and the company's growth strategy.
- Challenge yourself to grow into the role that Scaleway will need you to play tomorrow by pursuing continuous professional development.
This position can be either:
- In our offices in Paris or Lille (France).
- Hybrid or full-remote in France.
- Full-remote in Europe
#LI-Remote , #LI-Hybrid
44,000 - 61,000 EUR per year
- Screening call (30 mins) with Pierre Benecke, our talent acquisition manager.
- Manager Interview (45 mins) with either Thomas Gatignon, Lead PMM IaaS or Laure Piekielko, Head of Product Marketing.
- Take Home Assignment.
- Discovery call (45 mins) with team members you’ll work the closest to: a Product Manager from our product team and a teammate from the - PMM team.
- HR Interview - 45 mins.
- Meet the whole team: join us for lunch in Paris, Lille, or virtually.
- Offer sent.
We treat every candidate equally in our recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the job’s requirements, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Questions about this job? Nathalie Tourbay, our Recruitment Team Lead, would be happy to answer your questions.
👉Scaleway is a #singular place and we’re looking for #singular people. If you like what you see here and you’ve got a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure.
Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status.
Find out more about working with us on Scaleway’s Career Page.