Customer Excellence Specialist - Advanced
Excellence – Customer Excellence /
Full-time (long term)
Our mission 🚀
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure. Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures. With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
Our journey 💡
We want all our actions and decisions to bring us closer to achieving our vision: building and scaling technologies that make sense to us, to our customers and their end users. Scaleway is the challenger nobody’s expecting.As our business scales, the customers and developers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy and value proposition. To better understand them, we've discovered that the best way to deliver the highest value and performance is by incorporating a well-rounded team that leverages diverse perspectives, knowledge, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
Our values 💜
Singularity: We do it our own way.
Community: One company, one culture
Adventure: Level up if you dare, never stop innovating.
Leadership: Be the leader you want to follow.
Excellence: We want to be customers' first choice as a cloud provider.
Rock Solid: You can always count on us!
About the job
As a Customer Excellence Specialist advanced, you will be the 2nd layer for our clients , and will need to demonstrate technical and interpersonal skills to understand and respond to their questions.
Reporting to your team leader, you will bridge the gap between our customers and the various product teams internally. You will be in direct contact with customers and our engineers when needed.
You will have to ensure customers' requests are handled within reasonable deadlines while also working on improving the overall effectiveness of the technical support teams.
You will also work with the Level 3 team to create new processes and update existing ones.
- Passionate about cloud technologies
- Excellent technical knowledge in building, deploying, and maintaining cloud services
- Significant experience using Operating Systems, Linux systems, and virtualization systems
- Solid understanding of network administration and IP management
- Able to analyze, understand, and diagnose complex technical problems
- Fluent in French and very good command of English
- Good at teaching and sharing your knowledge
- Excited to work as part of a team
- Testing Scaleway’s innovative products in order to better explain them to our customers
- Developing your technical expertise on complex use cases alongside product teams,
- Putting forward solutions and participating in the improvement of technical diagnostics by closely following changes and innovations in the cloud sector
- Support our top customer by ticketing or phone
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues
This position can be either:
- Based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France), partial/full remote is possible
- Fully remote in Europe
36,000 - 44,000 + 4,000 variable EUR per year
Screening call - 30 mins with the recruiter
Manager Interview - 45 mins
Technical Interviews - 45 mins
HR Interview - 45 mins
Offer sent - 48 hours
On average our process lasts 2-3 weeks days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Important note: if you don't see yourself ticking all the boxes don't hesitate to apply anyway. Don't limit yourself to a job description, you never know!
To learn more about us 🌐Scaleway website | Scaleway’s blog| Scaleway on Twitter