Enterprise Account Executive - Mid Atlantic
Washington DC /
Sales US /
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality’s internal motto is: “work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!”
Learn more about Scality on our careers page.
The focus of this position will be to engage with existing customers and new prospects in the Mid Atlantic/Federal Region. This is a high reward hunter position with the opportunity to make huge earnings while working with some of the most compelling enterprises in the world, and in the new and rapidly emerging space of software defined storage.
Do you have a great network of people who want you to win? Do you have a network of decision makers in the application development and storage markets? Do you want the freedom of a large territory, a great comp plan and a dedicated 1x1 Sales Engineer? If yes, Scality is the place for you!
Scality's enterprise go to market strategy requires significant involvement at the client site while working closely our impressive list of alliance and channel partners. Our vertical industry target markets include: Service Providers (TSP and content developers); Content Distribution; Cloud firms; Media and Entertainment; Financial Services; Enterprise Cloud; and Video Surveillance. This is an unbelievable opportunity for a sales professional who understands enterprise strategy and can relentlessly execute at the point of attack. The software defined space is hot and Scality is ready to explode.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate consistent sales success, and will have following knowledge and skills:
- 5-10 years successful experience in enterprise infrastructure sales, preferably in start-up technologies where name recognition may not be strong
- 5+ years experience in enterprise storage sales, preferably working on large scale solutions and a track record of understanding customer workflows and applications
- Possess a solid track record of selling complex storage solutions
- Experience Selling with channel partners
- Possess a network of connections that will rapidly turn into a list of prospects and customers
- Has a passion for supporting customers to provide the best solution, optimizing technical along within financial concerns
- Has strong sales hunter acumen and demonstrated success selling to new accounts
- Ability to leverage resources across the company through influence and personal leadership (pre-sales, post-sales, product management and engineering, marketing, C-level)
- Ability to balance day-to-day activities and deliver short/mid-term results (i.e. within the current fiscal/quota year,) along with developing long term strategic relationships with clients
- Has a track record of continuous improvement of personal, technical and business skills; building an awareness of new markets, applications, and use cases