Nuke Pipeline TD - London
Technology – Pipeline /
Contract - Artist
Scanline VFX is a leading visual effects company with studios in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart.
Join our award-winning studio in the heart of London's film district and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the world.
The Nuke Pipeline TD works and supports the 2D pipeline team, artists, and supervisors to solve Nuke related issues.
- Develops and maintains an efficient and creative workflows and tools for the compositing artists.
- Collaborates with company leadership in identifying overall technical strategic goals
- Works daily with pipeline management team to identify and implement existing and new features
- Attends daily scrum meetings
- Troubleshoots artist tool issues and develops effective solutions in collaboration with pipeline team
- Writes technical briefs and provides supporting documentation
- Identifies early areas of improvement and escalates issues as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience programming in Python and C++
- Experience with Nuke’s python APIs, NDK, gizmos, and compositing workflows
- Experience with PyQt or PySide
- Minimum two (2) years of production experience with Nuke
- Shotgun and TCL knowledge is preferred
- Possesses understanding of Color Science
- VFX development production experience is desired
- Experience delivering complete milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.