Digital Production Manager - London
Production – Production /
Contract - Production
Scanline VFX is a leading visual effects company with studios in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart.
Join our award-winning studio in the heart of London's film district and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the world.
Due to Covid, Scanline VFX is operating remotely until further notice. All open opportunities are for remote work unless otherwise stated.
The Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer and Head of Production and assists the VFX Producer in managing assigned VFX projects.
- Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and compositing supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew
- Assist VFX producer in managing VFX projects, along with maintaining the schedules of deliverables milestones and dates
- Mentors and collaborates with VFX coordinators to create clear daily and weekly plans to ensure work schedule is on track as discussed with VFX producer and supervisory team
- Organizes and manages day-to-day meetings, and ensures clear agenda with follow up plans
- Identifies and assists production supervisors crew with any project roadblocks and create detailed plans to ensure effective and efficiency schedules
- Ensures clear communication flow and follow up with various teams/department regarding goals and deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a Digital Production Manager role (or in a similar)
- Minimum five (5) years experience working on high profile feature films and television
- Strong technical understanding of the VFX pipeline across multiple departments as well as interest and knowledge of VFX software packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Shotgun, or other production management software experience
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.