Computer Vision Researcher
Scape seeks to unify human-machine understanding by connecting the physical and digital world.
As a Computer Vision Researcher at Scape you will work on Image Matching and/or Large Scale Image Retrieval with the purpose of developing novel state-of-the-art methods and publishing papers in major computer vision and machine learning conferences.
You will be able to collaborate cross-functionally with a wide engineering team to analyse and extract meaning out of one of the largest datasets available in the industry. In addition, your research will have direct impact on Scape’s mapping and localization pipeline.
- Minimum qualifications PhD in Computer Vision, ideally with a focus on image matching and/or image retrieval.
- Existing publications as a first author in top CV/ML conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS.
- In-depth understanding of machine learning for computer vision.
- Proficient in Python and deep learning frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow).
- Open source research projects published as part of PhD work.
- Familiarity with Git and C++
Please include a link to your publications in Google Scholar.
Who we are
Scape Technologies is a computer vision startup, located in Shoreditch, London. The company is building a cloud-based ‘visual engine’ that allows camera devices to understand their environment, using computer vision.
Rather than rely on 3D maps built and stored locally, Scape's visual engine builds and references 3D maps on the cloud, allowing devices to tap into a ‘shared understanding’ of an environment. The first product is an SDK for mobile devices that allows augmented reality content to be anchored to specific locations, outside and at an unprecedented scale.
The company was founded in 2016 and is backed by top European venture funds.
Our Culture & Values
Scape Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The company celebrates being 'In it Together', 'Restless Self-Improvement' and 'Building the Future'.